Does your Sunday School Class, Women’s or Men’s Group, or other church group want to make a difference in the community? For just a few hours each week or a couple of times per month you can have a BIG impact on the lives of our families. Sign-up Today!
Here are some ways you can help:
- Serve as a small group, men’s ministry, women’s ministry, or Sunday School class at one of our locations.
- Hold a church-wide food, clothing, or toy drive.
- Hold a fundraising event such as a car wash, 5K run, or Silent Auction to help with our Financial Assistance Program. We will provide flyers and supplies.
- Collect change for our “Change for a Changed Life” campaign. Adopt us for one Sunday or a month.
- Include us in your budget for monthly, quarterly, or yearly giving.
- Collect one of our top 10 needed items found at Help Stock our Pantry.
- Involve youth and children in special projects such as filling and decorating shoe boxes containing snacks for children visiting the Real Life Center.
- Pray for the ministry.
- Participate in our Christmas Giving Program.
- Deliver furniture. All equipment is provided.
- Make a financial donation through our secure online payment system or by sending a check or gift card to the Real Life Center at 220 Parkade Ct Ste A, Peachtree City, GA 30269.
- Partner with us through programs such as Cents2Save, AmazonSmile, or Kroger Rewards.
Providing Necessities for Living, Equipping People for LIFE