Community Groups and Businesses
Community Groups and Businesses are vital to the success of the Real Life Center! For just a few hours each week or twice a month you can have a BIG impact in the lives of our families. Would you like to be a part? Sign-up Today!
Here are some ways you can help:
- Donate your expertise legally, financially, educationally, or spiritually.
- Donate product if you are a farmer, the owner of a local grocery store, or the owner of a store that handles food.
- Donate supplies if you are the owner of an office supply store.
- Adopt the Real Life Center for a fundraising event such as a 5K or a Silent Auction. We will provide flyers and supplies.
- Sponsor a “Wear Your Jeans to Work Day” for a fee and donate proceeds to the Real Life Center.
- Hold a Matching Gift sponsorship program with your HR department.
- Give a gift in honor of an employee.
- Adopt the Real Life Center for a week or month in our “Change for a Changed Life” campaign. This campaign collects change for a defined period of time.
- Participate in our Christmas Giving Program.
- Encourage your families, friends or employees to volunteer at the Real Life Center, Real Life Stores, or the Harvest for Real Life Fruit Orchard.
- Deliver furniture. All equipment is provided.
- Make a financial donation through our secure online payment system or by sending a check or gift card to the Real Life Center at 220 Parkade Ct Ste A, Peachtree City, GA 30269.
- Partner with us through programs such as Cents2Save, AmazonSmile, or Kroger Rewards.
- Consider contributions such as wills, or gifts of life insurance and retirement funds to help care for those in need through the Real Life Center. All funds can be designated for direct assistance.
Providing Necessities for Living, Equipping People for LIFE