Thank you for supporting the 2019 Real Life Center’s Annual Harvest for Hope Gala!
Thursday, September 12th, 2019 at 5:30 pm (dinner 6:30-9:00 pm)
Glendalough Manor, Tyrone, Georgia
We have taken the silent auction experience online so everyone can join in the fun.
It’s easy to participate!
Step 1: Visit the official auction HERE
Or Text: SILENT AUCTION to 56651 to register or make a cash donation.
Step 2: Register your name, mobile phone number, email and address.
Step 3: Bidding closes at 8:15 EST Thursday, September 12th.
- Parking will be a bit limited. We will have golf carts to help shuttle guests from their cars but strongly urge our guests to carpool with others if that is an option for them.
- Doors open at 5:30 pm. We will have appetizers while you shop all our silent auction items.
- Program starts right at 6:30
- Attire is…..anything you would like! Many people will dress geared towards the theme of Boots and Bling, but you don’t have to. Some people will dress up in regular “Gala attire”, others will prefer cowboy boots, hats and jeans. Some people will combine the two for a special look of both boots and bling!
- Our silent auction this year is truly amazing. We will have approximately 100 items/baskets to bid on. Guests (and even those who do not attend the Gala) will be able to register to bid on the silent auction items before the event.
- Please bring your cell phones/devices as bidding in the silent auction is Mobile Bidding only. We don’t want anyone to miss out on the fun so remember to bring them!
We look forward to joining our friends and supporters and break out our western boots, brims, and bling for a night of dinner, music, and sharing stories of real change happening in lives in our community. This year’s “Boots and Bling” theme offers attendees a chance to enjoy an evening of style and song while supporting the families of the Real Life Center. Proceeds from the gala will benefit the mission of the Real Life Center by enhancing our current family-based services, programs and operations, including life coaching, financial counseling, and educational classes. Guests will enjoy excellent bluegrass music by the band The Sagebrush Outliers. A silent auction with wonderful packages will run during the evening as well.