Individuals / Families
There are many ways that individuals and families can help make a difference in the lives of the families we serve. Here are some ways you can help:
- Hold a neighborhood food drive.
- Buy one, get one at local grocery stores. Donate the free items to the Real Life Center.
- Make cards that can be given out in food pantry bags as an encouragement to our families.
- Make toiletry kits containing items such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, and washcloth that can be distributed to families.
- Hold a neighborhood bake sale and donate the proceeds.
- Help us pick blueberries during our annual U-Pick for Others harvest.
- Designate the Real Life Center as your preferred charity when shopping on Amazon or at Kroger. Click here for more details.