Churches / Schools
Does your school class or church group want to make a difference in the community? For just a few hours each week or a couple of times per month you can have a BIG impact on the lives of our families. Here are some ways you can help:
- Hold a class, small group, or school/church-wide food drive.
- Hold a fundraising event such as a car wash, 5K run, or Silent Auction to help with our Financial Assistance Program.
- Include us in your budget for monthly, quarterly, or yearly giving.
- Collect one of our most needed food items.
- Involve youth and children in special projects such as filling and decorating shoe boxes containing snacks for children visiting the Real Life Center.
- Pray for the ministry.