Educational Classes & Class Schedule
The Real Life Center gives individuals and families the opportunity to grow through a variety of educational classes in the areas of money management, health and wellness, spiritual growth, nutrition, and healthy relationships. These classes are free and individuals may participate as space allows. See below for a schedule of upcoming classes.
If you have knowledge or skills to share and want to positively impact your community, consider volunteering to teach a class for Real Life Center clients! Hour-long RLC classes are typically open group discussion format, with topics landing in the categories of spiritual, relational, emotional, physical, or financial. To find out more about this special volunteer opportunity, email Melanie Rosebrock, Education Coordinator at email@example.com.
Classes begin promptly at the stated times.
Seating is on a first-come-first-seated basis . Seating allows for a maximum of 20 attendees per class.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate children.
Client families will receive 3 food pantry visits for each NEW class taken.
As a reminder, you are able to access pre-bagged food only from the Food Pantry if you attend class due to the high volume of shoppers those days. Thank you for your understanding.
- Tuesday Morning, August 27 (9:15-10:15 AM) “Cooking in August” with Jan
- Thursday Evening, August 29 (5:15-6:15 PM) “More Spiritual Vitamins” with Frank
- Tuesday Morning, Sept. 17 (9:15 – 10:15 AM) Class: “Happiness vs Joy” with Matt
- Thursday Evening, Sept. 19 (5:15 – 6:15 PM) Class: “Creative Cooking” with Lori
- Tuesday Morning, Sept. 24 (9:15-10:15 AM) Class: “Fall Meals” with Jan
- Thursday Morning, Sept. 26 (9:15-10:15 AM) Class: “Unique Purpose & Empowerment” with Kimberly
- Thursday Evening, Sept. 26 (5:15-6:15 PM) Class: “Some Super Secrets to Success” with Frank