Educational Classes & Class Schedule
The Real Life Center gives individuals and families the opportunity to grow through a variety of educational classes in the areas of money management, health and wellness, spiritual growth, nutrition, and healthy relationships. These classes are free and individuals may participate as space allows. See below for a schedule of upcoming classes.
If you have knowledge or skills to share and want to positively impact your community, consider volunteering to teach a class for Real Life Center clients! Hour-long RLC classes are typically open group discussion format, with topics landing in the categories of spiritual, relational, emotional, physical, or financial. To find out more about this special volunteer opportunity, email Melanie Rosebrock, Education Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes begin promptly at the stated times.
Seating is on a first-come-first-seated basis . Seating allows for a maximum of 20 attendees per class.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate children.
Client families will receive 3 food pantry visits for each NEW class taken.
As a reminder, you are able to access pre-bagged food only from the Food Pantry if you attend class due to the high volume of shoppers those days. Thank you for your understanding.
- Tuesday Morning, Oct. 15 (9:15-10:15 AM) Class:: “The Happiness of God” with Matt
- Thursday Evening, Oct. 17 (5:15-6:15 PM) Class: “Tasty Pantry Meals” with Lori
- Wednesday , October 23 – Real Life Center CLOSED All Day – Staff Training
- Thursday Morning, Oct. 24 (9:15-10:15 AM) Class: “Super Tips for Job Seekers” with Linda
- Thursday Evening, Oct. 24 (5:15-6:15 PM) Class: “Spectacular Treats from Scripture” with Frank
- Tuesday Morning, Oct. 29 (9:15-10:15 PM) Class: “Harvest Cooking” with Jan
- Thursday Morning, Oct. 31 (9:15 – 10:15 AM) Class: “Happiness & Idolatry” with Paul
- Tuesday Morning, Nov. 5 (9:15 – 10:15 AM) “Parenting Adult Children” with Nan
- Wednesday Morning, Nov. 6 (9:15 – 10:15 AM) “Projecting Confidence” with Margarette
- Thursday Evening, Nov. 7 (5:15 – 6:15 PM) “Happiness and Holiness” with Matt
- Tuesday Morning, Nov. 12 (9:15 – 10:15 AM) “Getting Along with Family” with Anne Marie
- Thursday Morning, Nov. 14 (9:15 – 10:15 AM) “Purpose & Empowerment” with Kim & Lavonia
- Tuesday Morning, Nov. 19 (9:15 -10:15 AM) “Holiday Cooking” with Jan
- Thursday Morning, Nov. 21 (9:15 – 10:15 AM) “The Happiness of Heaven” with Paul
- Thursday Evening, Nov. 21 (5:15 – 6:15 PM) “Medicare Enrollment Tips” with Susan